Our mission is to provide exceptional value to our Clients by utilizing innovative methods and thought leadership to develop complete compliance solutions for our Clients. We achieve this mission through our people, processes, and technologies.
360 Advanced Values
We have established a core set of values that embrace the culture we promote throughout our organization and with all of our team members:
- Integrity and Ethics Being independent, objective and accountable through our strategies, decisions and actions
- Client Satisfaction Striving to always exceed Client expectations
- Quality Maintaining high standards and rigid quality practices and methods for all services and products
- Reliability Setting clear expectations and delivering on those expectations through dependable judgment, character, performance and results
- People Holding ourselves to high standards, and sharing in the financial, professional and personal rewards
- Culture Being transparent, flexible and team-oriented in our strategies, decisions, actions and methods
- Innovation Consistently employing innovative, creative thinking in all of our endeavors
360 Advanced, Inc. (originally founded in 2004 as Accell TAC, P.A.) has evolved to stay ahead of the market as a national firm, focusing on several key areas of compliance that are commonly required by the same companies and share a common platform of risk and control.
Since inception, 360 Advanced has maintained a mission of providing high quality accounting and technology audit services at reasonable rates. Over time, the principal group realized a unique market existed for companies desiring high quality technology assurance and compliance services, without the “big-four” prices. As the regulatory and risk management environment changed, a new opportunity emerged to provide multiple, related services through an integrated delivery approach.
To date, 360 Advanced has provided services to several hundred Clients, from high-tech start-up companies to the Fortune 500. Our current Client portfolio includes numerous public and private companies across many industries, with operations on at least five continents. We focus on a handful of unique, interrelated services, delivered to our global client base from our headquarters in Florida.
What Makes 360 Advanced Different?
- “Quality without the cost” services through assessment innovation
- Advanced proprietary compliance management lifecycle
- Integrated, sustainable approach
- Licensed public accounting firm with focus on technology
- Authorized PCI Qualified Security Assessor
- Fixed fee “All inclusive” pricing (Most engagements)
- International client base serviced from regional operations centers
- Clients of all sizes across many industries