Our professionals have a unique blend of accounting, technology, audit, security, and management consulting experience specific to one or more of our disciplines. Each team is assembled based on a targeted mix of skills and experience tailored to meet the needs of the Client and project. Each professional has been exposed to a breadth of environments enabling the application of real-world experience and out-of-the-box thinking on each project.
Our typical professional has five to ten years of relevant experience in their focus area; is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and / or Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA); and has a relevant bachelor's degree. The lion's share of our professionals also have a master's degree or certificate, and experience at one or more "big four" accounting firms, leading consulting firms, or leading company in their industry of focus.
A representative sample of the certifications held by our professionals are as follows:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- QSA – Qualified Security Assessor
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Security Concentration
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ISO 27001 – Lead Auditor
- CBCP – Certified Business Continuity Professional
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control